I remember seeing this on a blog about a million years ago and thinking it was a cute idea, so here goes nothing. The first ten thoughts that pop into my mind.
1. David and I are watching Vampire Diaries right now. I like this show a lot more than I ever thought I would.
2. Polly and Walter, our flamingo and parrot friends, will probably be staying with us year long. They’re just so cute. I think I’ll add little Trick or Treat bags to them for Halloween, Santa hats for Christmas, etc.
3. I wonder if there’s something I can do with all the leis leftover from David’s birthday party. I don’t see us having another luau party soon, and it seems like a waste to throw them all away. Maybe there’s some weird way to repurpose them.
4. I ate the last of our strawberry cream cheese today, and I’m really unhappy about that. Looks like I’ll be making a Wal Mart stop tomorrow.
5. From where I am sitting right now, I can see nine books about cats. One is a picture book my grandmother got me a year or so ago, four are books about caring for cats, one is an encyclopedia of all the different types of cats, one is a picture book explaining a cat’s body language, and one is a funny book of cat thoughts or something.
6. I spent four dollars at Dollar General last weekend buying all the rain scented candles that were in the clearance aisle.
7. I’m pretty sure I need a hair cut.
8. David is wearing the pajamas he wore the morning he proposed to me. Yes, he proposed in his pajamas. It was probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life.
9. Last night, David asked me if he was gross. I said, “You’re only gross in that you leave your dirty socks everywhere for me to find when I’m cleaning.” He thought for a second, then replied, “That’s not gross, that’s cute.” How does he make everything he does charming?
10. I really, really can’t wait for Sons of Anarchy to start back up in the fall.
There you have it!