1. Clean out my car. CLEAN. OUT. MY. CAR. I mean it this time.
2. Watch Nanny 911. David won’t let me watch it with him, because he’s the meanest husband ever. Okay, that’s a lie. He just really doesn’t like it so I watch it when he’s gone to work.
3. Cook something delicious. A chicken dish, perhaps?
4. Wear my new cat t shirt as much as possible.
5. Dust my teapots. Thanks to Chelsey, the most brilliant best friend ever, a new idea is in the works. Stay tuned.
6. Go to the fair. That Ferris Wheel is calling my name.
7. Go run at the park. Heat be damned. I have new sweatpant capris and they will be seen in public.
8. Organize my sun porch. It looks like the place water bottles go to die.
9. Go to Goodwill, Salvation Army, and that other thrift store that I never know the name. Big Mama wants a treat.
10. Work on my book! This is going to be on my to do list for life.
Here we go!!! SO glad it’s Friday!!!