Maybe I should re-name these lists from “To Do List” to “A List of Goals I Could Reasonably Accomplish and Another Few Goals I Probably Won’t Finish.”
Anyway. Let’s see what happened this weekend.
1. I did clean out my car. The trunk… another story entirely. But I didn’t say car AND truck, did I?
2. Oh yes, I did. And it was glorious. It’s my favorite mindless television to watch while I clean house.
3. I didn’t make a chicken dish, but I did cook a delicious dinner last night! CHECK.
4. I definitely wore my cat t-shirt to Dollar General twice yesterday. The cashier didn’t think my t-shirt was as funny as I did. Ah, well.
5. Check!! Keep checking in with me to see a new endeavor develop.
6. No… 😦 I didn’t have anybody to go with me, and I just cannot go by myself.
7. Well. I didn’t run at the park. But I did walk. So there.
8. Not done yet, but I have plans to make my way out there as soon as I finish this post!
9. Nope. 😦 I got too wrapped up in Nanny 911 yesterday to get over there. What do you do when two of your to-do list items collide?
I also got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed baseboards, emptied and cleaned the litterboxes, scrubbed the bathroom, and did five loads of laundry. So a good weekend overall!!
Next time, the bittersweet End of the Year field trip with my kids.