1. I am pet sitting again this week and I love it. Being the animal lover I am, I enjoy any opportunity I can get to snuggle some animals without having to take any extra ones home with me.
2. I have a tickle-y cough feeling in my throat and it is driving me insane. I can’t stand the feeling of a dry, hacking cough.
3. I have extremely sunburned knees right now, and it does not feel so nice. I was at the pool with my kids today, and my knees took the worst of it. Ugh. I usually don’t get very severe sunburns- despite being pale, I tan pretty quickly, so it should be faded by tomorrow. But for tonight, ouch.
4. I would much rather throw out every single dirty dish I have right now than buy new ones. Yes, I am procrastinating on doing the dishes. No, you cannot make me feel guilty about this.
5. I don’t understand how I never, ever lose my keys- except for once or twice a month when I am in a serious hurry and absolutely must be out the door in 2.5 seconds. How does this happen to me?
6. David is the cutest eater in the world. I mean it. And maybe, just maybe, I’m so ridiculously, stupidly head-over-heels in love with David that I think everything he does is adorable and special, but really. Cutest eater. I’m watching him eat spaghetti right now and I’d video tape it for you if that wouldn’t be weird beyond words.
7. More Baby-Sitters Club books will be in my possession this week. You bet your boots I’m excited!
8. I really, truly cannot stand the South Park theme song. I seethe with anger when I hear it. I’m not kidding.
9. Tubey popsicles, you are my favorite thing about summer time.
10. Pretty Little Liars season 3 premiere was tonight. Yes, I certainly do watch it. No, I’m not ashamed. The books are pitiful, but the show is wonderful.
Well. I’m off to put away my laundry before it all gets wrinkled beyond repair. Have a great night everyone!