I am now going to list the first ten things that come to mind that I really want. Maybe this will help me to define how I’d like to spend my money the next time that I have a little bit of fun money to blow.
3. A new bottle of Polka Dot air freshener. As a side note- seriously, you guys have got to go out and buy some of that stuff. It’s part of Glade’s Spring Scents, and ohmygosh it is amazing.
4. Season 2 of Pretty Little Liars on DVD.
5. Season 4 of Sons of Anarchy on DVD.
6. An orange and peach mixed sno cone.
7. A new litterbox for the kitties.
8. A new cat tree/cat bed.
9. A margarita. On the rocks, with salt.
10. The Little Mermaid on DVD. Favorite movie of all time, and I don’t even have a copy of it. Someone stole it my freshman year of college, and it was never returned to me. 😦
Now, I am off to my bed. This sunburn has still not completely faded, and I have had a very exasperating day. I plan to self-medicate with a Baby-Sitters Club book and a water bottle I forgot about in the freezer so it is almost a water slushie. Mmmm.