It’s been so long since I have written a to do list! I’m pretty excited about it, because it means I made it through this insanely busy summer! So let’s see what’s going on this weekend!
1. Wash dishes. I don’t want to talk about it.
2. Aside from my Saturday/Sunday morning cups of coffee, drink no caffeine all weekend. I really don’t want to talk about it.
3. Laundry! I’m going to be real good friends with the laundromat’s regular patrons. I have at least five loads to do.
4. Go on a sister-date with Maddie. Paranorman, here we come!
5. Go visit a family member (besides Maddie, since we already hate a date planned).
6. Avoid buying 76 fall/Halloween items to decorate our house.
7. Dust teapots.
8. Watch Sons of Anarchy. Season 5 is approaching fast, and the best way to prepare is to watch the 3 seasons I own already and then buy Season 4 the instant it hits shelves.
9. Post about both of my favorite new crock pot recipes!
10. Rearrange books on bookshelves.
Sounds kind of boring, right? Well, it probably will be. But I don’t mind. I’m just happy to be relaxing!
Have a great weekend, guys!