Let’s give this a try!
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it? My blog is The Happy Teapot. In all honesty, I didn’t come up with this name myself. I knew that I wanted a name that was kind of simple, not too much of a mouthful, and that could capture me pretty easily. Chelsey, my best friend, gave me the idea of The Happy Teapot. It made me smile as soon as I read it, and I knew that was the name I wanted.
2. What do you love the most about blogging?
I love the idea that as this blog grows, I will begin making more blog friends and expanding my horizons. It’s amazing that as I’m sitting here typing about my life, someone else is on their couch hundreds of miles away doing the exact same thing. I also love that it’s a way for my friends and family to keep up with me.
3. What are your 2 favorite posts you’ve written?
4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Have fun with your content. This is not the first blog I’ve ever had, but the other(s) failed because I tried too hard to sound interesting, and it wasn’t fun. My life may not be the most fascinating thing to read, but I’ve had so many more readers on this blog because I have been myself and had fun, and that, in turn, makes my content much more interesting (in my opinion).
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?
Don’t give up! Just because you get into a slump doesn’t mean you have to stop blogging completely. Just take a little break and get back in there!
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
First of all, my bff for all time, Chelsey over at The Fair Fox