1. Crunchy leaves.
2. Red leaves.
3. Glade’s Fall Scents. Maple Pumpkin and Autumn Harvest being my favorites this year.
4. Brown nail polish
5. Wholesome family pictures at the pumpkin patch. I don’t care if I know you or not, but if you have family pictures at the pumpkin patch on your blog/Facebook, I have totally creeped your pictures, 8 times out of 10.
6. Scary movies EVERY WEEKEND at the movie theater.
7. Wearing my Jester sweater as the perfect compliment to every outfit.
8. You can be as tacky and ridiculous in your holiday decor as you want, because Halloween=gaudy and over the top.
9. Candy corn.
10. Carving pumpkins.
What do YOU love about fall?