1. What do you value most in life?
My faith, husband, family, cats, and friends.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
I think cell phones are pretty amazing (even though I try not to be addicted to mine)!
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
There are a lot of answers that came to mind, but my gut answer was “Don’t worry.” I think I have addressed this before, but worrying is probably the worst thing you can do. It does nothing that benefits your life- it strains you mentally and physically, and it is a WASTE OF TIME. Seriously. The hours you spend worrying are hours you could be spending finding solutions or praying.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I hope that I’m remembered as a loving, compassionate person.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Anne Hathaway. She is so classy and talented, and I love her. And also, she totally embraces being fair-skinned, and I love that.