So this past Sunday was my 25th birthday. I don’t know how the past year went by so fast, but I hear time starts rolling even faster once you hit the halfway-to-50 mark. 😉
Anyway, I have seen a few people doing this lately, so I decided to jump on the band wagon. I am making a list of things I want to do before I reach my 26th birthday next year, and I plan to accomplish them and blog about each one!
1. Paint our coffee table.
2. Reach and maintain my goal weight.
3. Finish my book.
4. Replace our couch.
5. Grow my hair out.
6. Bake a cake from scratch for a special occasion.
7. Decorate for every season.
8. Go to the beach.
9. Go to a concert.
10. Attend a wedding.
11. Go on a date with my husband at least once a month.
12. Go visit my parents in Florida.
13. Go to the zoo.
14. Clean out our closets.
15. Attend a wedding or baby shower.
16. Go back to Columbus to visit my friends there.
17. Organize the junk closet and keep it clean.
18. Send flowers to someone for no reason.
19. Pay for someone behind me at the drive through.
20. Buy another end table.
21. Surprise David with a special gift.
22. Get all the cats new collars.
23. Master my sewing machine and make something that I’m proud of.
24. Host a gathering of some kind at our apartment.
25. Try a new recipe.
I’m pretty excited about this list! I have some ideas in mind already for some of them. Stay tuned!
Picture taken on my birthday. Here’s to 25!