1. “Get your fingers out of your nose.”
2. “Stop licking the table.”
3. “Get the bucket off your head!”
4. “Stop punching that Batman action figure!”
5. “Don’t put rocks in your ears!”
6. “Don’t come out of the potty with your pants down!”
7. “We don’t show each other our private areas!”
8. “Get your hands out of your pants!”
9. “We don’t kiss our friends!”
10. “Don’t chew the Barbie hair!”
Early childhood education and child care develops your vocabulary in ways you have never dreamed. Some of the statements above are repeated every day, and some are rare occurences. Either way, my job is never dull!
Today is Friday, and I am super glad! It has been a long week. I am hoping tomorrow I can pop back in with a post about some of the art projects we did this week! See you then!