1. Orange slice candy. The kind you get 2/$1 at gas stations. Commonly known as “old-lady candy,” at least among people with whom I have shared my love of orange slices. They are a go-to comfort treat for me.
2. Rainbow sherbert with gummy bears, specifically from Baskin-Robbins. I have eaten this stuff since I was a little kid when my mom would take me out for a treat. A lot of people turn their noses up at the combination- you shouldn’t.
3. Diet Mountain Dew. I know, I know. I have cut back on my intake, but I cannot abandon it completely.
4. Lemons. Lemon-flavored things, lemonade, and actual lemon slices (my dad and I eat them peel and all). DELICIOUS.
**Can you tell I am extremely hungry while I am writing this post?!**
5. Yellow nail polish.
6. Clear glass bottles/vases. They were the main part of my wedding decor, and they are still all over our apartment. They are stunning on their own or serving as a vase for flowers.
8. My Cherry Fun Dip flavored chapstick I got at Christmas.
9. Front porches.
10. Polka dots.
Thank the Lord, tomorrow is Friday. I have not been sleeping well this week, and I am definitely feeling the extra hours I have worked this week. I need a break!