1. Well, it finally happened. My allergies/sinuses/immune system in general have not acted up this entire time that spring has been coming. I have been hoping that I could get through to summer without catching a cold, but it is not to be. Cue the soundtrack of sniffles and hacking coughs.
2. A week from today David and I will be on our way to visit my parents in sunny Florida! I can’t wait. We didn’t get to take a honeymoon, so this is really the first trip we have ever taken together. It will also be my David’s first time on a plane!
3. My friend JGar is working her way through Grey’s Anatomy as I did last fall, and just like when I watched One Tree Hill after she did, she texts me every night with updates and commentary on whatever episode she is on at the time. I love it, because she and I have the same opinions on everything that happens. It cracks me up to hear her echoing all the things I said to David while he and I were watching the episodes for the first time. I can’t wait for her to get caught up so we can watch the current episodes together!
4. I am almost positive I am developing carpal tunnel syndrome in my left hand/wrist. 😦
5. I have thought at least six times that today was Friday rather than Thursday. Siiiiiiiiigh. Come on, weekend!
6. I have a hankering to go hiking again this weekend. I hope I can talk David into taking a little road trip with me so we can explore nature again!
7. If it rains this afternoon while my kids are on the playground, I will probably cry. They have not been bad today, but they really need some time outside to run off all that energy!
8. I can’t wait to go see Iron Man 3 this weekend!! If I’m being honest, Iron Man is not my favorite of the Avengers, but I am still really looking forward to the movie!
9. I hope nobody is paying too much attention to my fingernails and toenails. I need a polish job in the worst way.
10. I cannot for the life of me think of a “B” topic for my new ABC series. Here’s hoping I come up with something by tonight!