1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
1. Go to thrift stores, flea markets, and yard sales! Wherever I can pilfer through other people’s castoffs! 🙂
2. Catch up on Grey’s Anatomy and Vampire Diaries on Hulu Plus (at least until the seasons are over in a few weeks!)
3. Take pictures of all the things I do to post on this blog!
4. Sweep and Swiffer my floors. (It’s the only time they get Swiffered all week…)
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend(s)
1. They are always willing to cheer me up, day or night
2. No matter how far apart we are, we can talk about whatever is going on
3. No judgement ever, no matter what
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
1. Pay off my student loans.
2. Pay off David’s car.
3. Buy a new couch that we can sleep on without draping our feet off the edge.
4. Put the rest in savings to go toward a house.
4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read
1. The Shack by William Young
2. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
3. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
4. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
5. 4 favorite snack foods
1. Raw almonds
2. Clementine oranges
3. Lemon flavored anything
4. Orange slice candy
6. 4 things that you must do daily
1. Check my e-mail
2. Take pictures of my cats.
3. Chase David through the apartment trying to pinch his cute little butt. (Hey… you asked…)
4. Brush my teeth.